There is a general consensus out there that cheap is nasty. however, the Jelly Comb TV / PC / DVD wireless stereo headphones are a perfect example of some done right for very little money. Whether these last a week, or month, or surprise us all remains to be seen, however, initial impresses of these dedicated TV headphones from Jelly Comb are unashamedly high.
Available from Amazon for £29.99 these headphones simply do what they promise with audio quality far above what you might expect from a £30 setup.
- Easy to use and intuitive, Synchronized, latency-free transmission and active noise reduction together provide stereo audio output with crystal clear clarity
- Hassle-free recharging by simply connecting the headphones to a 5V output power supply with USB port, no need to change the batteries. With the 3.7V built-in lithium battery, you can enjoy a longer playing time of 8~10 hours once fully charged. There is no need to insert batteries into the transmitter either.
- Its ergonomic, circumaural design reduces background noise while providing an exceptionally comfortable fit so that you can focus on enjoying your favourite television programs and movies.
- Can use “ONE TO MANY” and all of the headphones can connect to the same sender. Wired operation possible via 3.5 mm jack cable; Automatically goes into standby mode if there is no signal or the headset is out of range for 5 minutes
- Lightweight comfortable helmet with adjustable headband padded leather that does not tighten head; Foldable design for better portability
Carrier frequency : 109MHZ, 110MHZ
Channel: A, B
Frequency response :100HZ-15000HZ
Power source :
DC 100V-240V: supplied AC/DC power adapter
Audio input: Phone Jacks
Dimensions: Approx. 4.6 x 2.6 x 0.6 inches
Note: There is no need to insert batteries into the battery clip, which cannot be undo
Power source: 3.7V built-in lithium battery
1 x transmitter
1 x headphone
1 x 3.5mm audio cable
1 x 3.5mm stereo female to RCA male connector
1 x AC/DC adaptor
1 x USB cable