The Aukey Condenser Microphone comes with a pop filter, adjustable suspension scissor arm stand and is designed for PCs or Laptops. Easy setup condenser microphone kit is dedicated for beginners’ recordings. Designed to offer maximum versatility for beginners, this large Diaphragm condenser microphone is more sensitive than dynamic microphones and ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments and home studio work. Cardioid pattern listens to sound from the front, picks up quieter sound from the sides and receives no sound from the rear. It picks up the sound you want clearly and rejects the otherwise undesirable sound. Suited to podcasts, vocals and stages with rich and detailed sound delivered.
For the money, this Condenser Microphone looks like a pretty great deal. Whilst is might be missing some phantom power that USB microphones pull from their source the Aukey GD-G1 is till relatively inexpensive and can be used right out the box.
- Large Diaphragm condenser microphone captures smooth all-around sound for recording vocals and acoustic instruments
- Cardioid microphone records sound in front of the mic and greatly reduces the sound from the sides and the rear – Excellent for vocals work
- Pop filter and foam cover protect from noise, wind and other interferences
- 3.5mm audio cable compatible with most laptops, desktop computers and audio recording equipment
- Package Contents: AUKEY GD-G1 Condenser Microphone, Adjustable Arm, Table Clamp Mount, Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Foam Cover, 3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable, 3.5mm Male to Dual Female Microphone Headphones Splitter, 3.5mm Headphone/Mic Adapter, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card.
You can pick one up from Amazon here for £25.99.