Xiaomi has quietly launched their latest tablet effort, the MiPad 3. The MediaTek based tablet hasn’t had a European or UK date pencilled however here is what we have managed to extract from the site spec-wise:
- SOC: Mediatek MT8176 (2x A72 @2Ghz, 4x A53 1.6Ghz)
- GPU: PoweVR GX6250 (Slightly less powerful than the one in the iPhone 6)
- RAM/Storage: 4/64GB
- Cameras: 13MP/5MP
- Screen: 7.9″ (2048 x 1536, same panel as before)
- WIFI: Dual Band Wifi b/g/n/ac
- Battery: 6600mAh with 5V/2A “fast charging”
- Colors: Gold. Only.
- Pricing: 1499RMB (roughly 220 USD)
Unknown: Android Version, other SKUs.
The 2/16GB Mi Pad 2 is now 999RMB