ARCHOS Diamond 2 Note 6’’ 4G Octo-core 2K £249
ARCHOS, the French electronics brand will unveil a new smartphone in the Diamond line during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from February 22nd to February 25th 2016 which should shake up the mobile market.
To please all users, the ARCHOS Diamond 2 Note is packed with a long list of robust features including:
– 6” IPS borderless screen combined with a 2K resolution!
– optimized screen to body ratio : 6’’ LCD in the form factor of a standard 5.5’ smartphone
– 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage for limitless content
– 4G octo-core Helio X10 CPU from Mediatek
– 3600 mAh for extend battery life
– Fast charge for an 80% charge in just 45 minutes, a definite time gain,
– Remote control and smart PA sound system
– 16MP back camera with 4K Video recording and 8MP wide angle 84° BSI sensor F2.2 front camera for breathtaking images and videos,
– A fingerprint sensor that provides more security to the users’ data and faster access to apps
– Stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow software: boosted with features such as Google Now on Tap, case-by-case app permissions, and Doze to monitor battery usage.
Available in May, the ARCHOS Diamond 2 Note’s retail price will be £249. For more information, about ARCHOS products visit booth 1G29 Hall 1 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona or www.archos.com.