Easitech announced today Lazertouch, the world’s first mini projector that transforms any surface into a finger-activated touchscreen. Small, weighing just 5 ounces, Lasertouch projects a tablet-sized 20-inch to gigantic 150-inch display onto any wall or surface to create a virtual touchscreen and interactive white board for meetings, presentations, 3D movies, immersive gaming, VR, and more. Winner of 7 patents, with 5 years of R&D research, Lazertouch emits an invisible laser beam parallel to the projection screen. Much like a scene from a futuristic movie, when a finger or stylus touches the laser beam, the sensor detects and interprets the touch to add your comments, double click on an icon, stop or start a movie, or do anything else you would normally do with a touchscreen computer or device.
Lazertouch works the same as a tablet PC, featuring a built-in Android OS, downloadable apps, speakers, 32GB of storage, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, a 13,600mAh rechargeable battery, and ports for HDMI, USB, headphones and Micro SD. Lazertouch comes with an IR e-pen stylus, remote control, and pointer.
Perfect for Business Meetings, Presentations, & Educational Use
No Need for Calibration – Works with Just a Finger – Don’t Worry about Losing the Stylus
Lazertouch is perfect for meetings, speeches, presentations and classes, with an instant push-to-start mode with no need for calibration — just turn on and go. Lazertouch is the only mini projector that allows you to use a finger to quickly perform operations on the screen – no need to worry about a lost stylus. Users can also write smoothly with the included e-pen stylus, helping you deliver a powerful whiteboard interactive presentation with notes and comments. It even includes a pointer for clarification and emphasis – the essential portable device for teachers, speakers, and business executives. When conducting a group meeting, Lazertouch projects an approximately 15-inch screen on a desk or table that can be operated by finger or stylus as you would a tablet. Its versatile operation lets you transition to full screen on an up to 150-inch wall when more people come into the meeting – and it even works with interactive advertising boards. Lazertouch’s LED projection lamp also promises years of use with an estimated lifetime of over 30,000 hours. See the Youtube video for meeting demo:
For at Home and School Use — Saves Eyesight Strain from Computer, Tablet and Smartphone Use – Supports 200-inch HD & 3D Movies
Lazertouch lets you watch 4K, 3D, or HD movies at home with your family, supporting 200-inch HD movies and immersive VR gaming, and projecting musical instruments, such as a drum or piano without damaging a tablet or other device. Since Lazertouch works as a tablet PC projecting the image without a harmful LED screen, it is safe for children’s and adult’s eyesight — perfect for learning and watching TV and movies with children at home or in school.
- Employs Lasertouch’s patented technology to turn any surface into a finger touchscreen — awarded 7 patents.
- Supports one-key auto-correct and auto-calibration.
- Includes built-in Android 4.4 OS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 32GB storage, built-in speakers, and 13,600mAh rechargeable battery.
- Can also be used as a tablet PC.
- Comes with an E-pen stylus, remote and pointer.
- Works as an interactive whiteboard.
- Supports 4K video, Miracast, and Airplay.
- Supports 3D movies and 3D holographic projection.
- Lifetime of over 30,000 hours of use.
- Features 2 Modes:
- Desktop projection touch mode: use as a tablet PC, but with no harm to eyesight.
- Wall projection mode: use as interactive whiteboard with finger activated or included e-pen stylus touchscreen.
For Business Meetings/Advertising:
- No need for computers or cables, Lazertouch works as tablet PC.
- For presentations and meetings: instant quick push-to-start mode with no need for calibration.
- Supports Miracast and Airplay so smartphone and tablet presentations and information can be displayed in a large screen.
- Writes smoothly with the included stylus.
- Includes ports for HDMI, headphones, USB, and Micro SD.
- Supports 3D projection.
- Allows note-taking within PowerPoint and other apps.
- Supports Interactive advertising.
For Educational Use:
- For use with small training courses (best for around 20 people).
- Works as an interactive whiteboard for classes.
For Home Use:
- Work as a tablet PC: children and adults can play games, safely play musical instruments without damaging the tablet or other device, and watch movies with no harm to eyesight.
- In-wall projection mode: video games can be played at home projected on any wall.
- Virtual Reality: allows VR effects when in large-screen mode, for immersive movies and games.
- Connects to smartphones or tablets wirelessly via Airplay or Miracast.
- Compatible with 3D movies.
- Supports 4K HD.
- Supports Android apps, movies, and games.
Lazertouch is available through Indiegogo at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lazertouch-mini-projector–2#/, with discount pricing for a limited time of $475 ($650 Suggested Retail Price). Business and educational wholesale pricing is available for large orders of $550/each for 30-100 units, $530/each for 101-300 units, and $510/each for 301-1000 units. Lazertouch comes with the mini projector, IR e-pen stylus, remote control, and pointer. For more information, see Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lazertouch-mini-projector–2#/, Website: http://www.easitech.com.cn/en.