Pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 will commence today here in the UK.
Combining best-in-class Galaxy technology with a sleek and stylish design, the device offers a superior mobile experience to make consumers’ everyday lives more convenient, both at work and play.
Pricing and Pre-order
- The Galaxy Tab S3, launching on 31st March 2017, is available to pre-order from 8am on Friday 17th March, only on Samsung.com
- Pricing starts from £599
- Customers who pre-order before 31st March will receive an optimised keyboard book cover worth £119 – subject to stock availability
- The Tab S3 will also be available from select retail partners from the 31st March
The Galaxy Tab S3 comes with a 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display and the Galaxy Book is offered in a 10.6-inch TFT LCD version and 12-inch Super AMOLED version.
The new tablets unveiled at Mobile World Congress provide premium Galaxy technology including:
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Video Content: Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book 12-inch support videos in HDR (10bit colored) for true-to-life colors and vivid digital content.
- Samsung Flow: Samsung Flow makes working on the go seamless. For a safe and secure login, Samsung Flow uses biometric authentication to log-in and can wirelessly tether compatible devices to transfer documents from a mobile device to a tablet. It also syncs message notifications so users never miss an important text message whether they’re using a smartphone or their tablet.
- Refined S Pen*: For a natural writing experience, the S Pen has a smaller 0.7mm tip and increased pressure sensitivity. The S Pen also includes convenient features such as Screen Off Memo to quickly jot down notes, PDF Annotation for easy editing and professional-level drawing with Advanced Drawing Tools.
Both tablets deliver on Samsung’s legacy of innovative Galaxy technology including a 13-megapixel rear camera which includes auto focus and a 5-megapixel front camera for high-quality photos. The tablets also include expandable storage** and more power efficiency with fast-charge capabilities, supporting up to 12 hours of video playback on the Galaxy Tab S3 and up to 10.5 hours of video playback on the Samsung Book (12-inch). Both devices also support Pogo keyboards with no separate charging or pairing required.
“At Samsung, we are committed to expanding the boundaries of the mobile and computing experience by providing best-in-class products that satisfy mobile users’ diverse needs and demands,” said DJ Koh, President of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics. “Our new tablet portfolio is built with premium technology that delivers a productive and versatile experience to consumers, designed for users at home, work or on the go.”