Vivitek, a leading brand of visual display products, has announced the expansion of its popular Qumi series of industry leading LED Pocket projectors, with the introduction of the Qumi Q38. Set to enhance the large-screen experience, the portable Qumi Q38 joins the successful Qumi Q3 Plus, Q6 and Q8.
The Q38 is set to deliver even bigger and better performance to consumers, as it offers the largest projection display size yet in 1080p resolution from a projector this small. The Qumi Q38 boasts full flexibility with the embedded battery that lasts up to two hours, while the built-in wireless connection delivers a truly cable-free projection solution for any setting.
Weighing just under 750g, and featuring a slim and lightweight design, the Q38 projector can be easily carried around in a handbag, briefcase or backpack. With a sleek minimalistic design and available in three colours – red, black and white – the projector is stylish enough to be suitable for a range of settings whether at home, at a garden party or even at work.
With the Qumi Q38, customers can now share and enjoy the large-screen experience with even more friends and family, playing games, watching videos, or displaying other high-definition content, thanks to a diagonal projection of up to 130” and full HD resolution. Its performance is aided by 600 Lumens brightness, 10,000:1 contrast ratio, along with its 30,000 hours LED light-source lifetime. Additionally, there are integrated dual-2w speakers, as well as the option to pair the device via Bluetooth to a compatible sound system. Together, those features all help to amplify the large-screen viewing experience, while bringing content to life.
What’s more, the Qumi Q38 features a built-in wireless connection that enables users to seamlessly connect to the web and project Full HD digital content. For those who prefer to project directly from the projector, easy access to online streaming content provider apps is possible, enabling users to watch movies or television shows via services such as Netflix™ and YouTube™, using a smartphone as a hotspot. Similarly, the projector’s PC-Free Reader enables users to preload media and document files onto the projector’s internal 8GB memory (5GB user availability), or to display content via a connected USB memory drive.
Commenting on the introduction of the Qumi Q38, Holger Graeff, General Manager, Vivitek EMEA, said: “The Qumi Series is one of our signature product ranges, and the newest addition to the range continues to show the improved technical advancements and projector innovations that Vivitek is known for. The ability to give customers solutions that project on to a bigger screen size at a high quality resolution, while featuring an embedded battery and light weight design, are all factors that have been designed with our customers’ needs and requirements in mind.”
Key Features/ Specifications:
- Highly portable thanks to thin streamlined design, lightweight size and an embedded battery that lasts up to two hours
- Screen size up to 130” diagonal projection and 1080p resolution
- Built-in wireless connection to mirror iOS or Android smartphones and tablets, as well as Windows and Mac OS personal computers.
- Preloaded premium application store offers a wide range of popular apps and games for download and customization of the Q38
- PC-Free Reader to preload media and document files onto the Q38
- Maintenance free projector thanks to lampless design with environmentally friendly LED illumination source lasting up to 30,000 hours
- Texas Instruments’ DLP® chip technology
- Advanced Quad-Core CPU running and Android™ operating system
- Assortment of connectivity options for easy connection to a notebook, smartphone, tablet, camera, game console and more
Pricing and availability
The Qumi Q38 is available immediately in red, black and white, from £499 ex VAT
with a two year warranty.