The Toshiba A100 is a nicely priced SSD for the upgrader. Available in a couple of different sizes the A100 comes in a simple cardboard box without any cables or wiring, assuming you have what you need to get it going. Ideal for slotting into a laptop, PlayStation or a desktop to hold your OS. In this video, we take a quick look at the device before throwing it into a desktop a bench marking the drive with CrystalDiskMark and CCISOBench.
- Toshiba 3-bit-per-cell NAND Flash
- High-speed boot-up and operation
- Fast system responsiveness
- Resistance to vibration and shock
- Up to 550MB/s sequential read and 480MB/s write
You can grab the Toshiba A100 240gb from Amazon for around £75.