With ambassadors like Kim Kardashian, Ellen DeGeneres and even well-respected politicians, the world has become obsessed with taking ‘selfies’ – we average at around 1.2 billion selfies a year, here in the UK.
With the ARCHOS Diamond Selfie, you can take full advantage of the smartphone’s dual cameras, equipped with large megapixels and flash bulbs on both the rear and front camera – to get the best lighting in even the worst conditions. With 4G connectivity, you can upload your snap to the wider selfie society, across social platforms at super-speed.
If you’re not a fan of the selfie craze – don’t panic – this all-encompassing phone can also be used with VR glasses, to fly drones and hunt Pokemon, if that’s more your thing.
The ARCHOS diamond selfie starts from £199.99 and is available in-stores or online: https://www.archos.com/us/products/smartphones/diamond/archos_55diamondselfie/index.html
- 5.5 inch IPS Full HD screen with lamination technology
- Dragontail reinforced glass and scratch resistant backside with metal details
- Qualcomm octo-core processor boosted by 4 GB of RAM/64 GB of internal storage
- Display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 8 MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera
- 3000 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge technology