Phonaudio is the new audio kid on the block. Not so much a kid but a hard-working, professional, music-obsessed 30 something that decided to fly by the seat of his melodic pants, ditch a highly lucrative career in IT and build his own series of headphones.
The launch of both the PHN100 and PHN200 is the result of comprehensive market research, which led to a number of prototypes being developed and tested. Their research suggests the consumer demands a comfortable, dependable, durable and honest audio accessory that sounds exceptional, side steps novelty tech wizardry and is built to last. Phonaudio products bridge the gap between fashion and pro. They are due to hit the stores this summer. Targeted to a musically astute, intelligent, dynamic and active market the brand promises indisputable quality that reflects their faultless expectations. The reason why these cans can, is a unequivocal recipe of exceptional sound, weightless and durable design and their essential and trustworthy functionality all without a huge contemporary price tag. Available on Pre Order: June 2016
The functions of the headphone are controlled by the multi-function button on the earpiece.
- Play a track or video – Press and release the multifunction button.
- Pause a track or video – Press and release the multifunction button. Repeat to resume play.
- Skip to next song or video – Press and release the multifunction button twice quickly.
- Return to previous song or video – Press and release the multifunction button three times quickly.
- Answer a call – Press and release the multifunction button once to answer.
- End a call – Press and release the multifunction button once to end the call.
- Voice Command – Press and hold the multifunction button until voice activation starts.
- Control volume – Slide towards the plus sign (+) to increase volume or towards the minus sign (-) to decrease volume. Functions work for both music and calls. The microphone is built into the left ear cup and not the cable, giving a unique user experience. It also has both iPhone and Android functionality without the need to switch cables.