When it comes to Bluetooth speakers, there is no end to choice and even down at the bottom end, the sound quality is generally pretty good. So, this affords us the luxury of being able to pick the most aesthetically pleasing unit as a higher priority as we can all but guarantee it will sound good. The latest Aukey Bluetooth Speaker is a superbly elegance lump of tech featuring a few added features for the money, with Enhanced Bass, Dual 8W Drivers and Built-In Microphone for Hands-Free Calls.
This isn’t as cheap as the go for Bluetooth Speakers, in fact at £31.99 this is quite a chunk of change to throw at a low-end speaker. However, this brings us back to looks and the Aukey Bluetooth speaker really looks beautiful. The metal exterior adds a much need elegance to the design and the 4,000 mAhs of battery will keep the tunes pounding for almost 10 hours.
- Simple, refined, modern Bluetooth speaker with powerful dual 8W drivers and dual passive radiators
- Enjoy fluid, high-quality audio; a total 16W of clear and balanced sound with robust bass. Dedicated DSP (digital signal processor) with MaxxBass technology enhances audio performance (including bass that exceeds expectations for a portable speaker) and improves power efficiency
- Instantly connect and wirelessly stream music from almost any device at a range of up to 10m (33ft) via Bluetooth 4.0 (or use the included 3.5mm audio cable)
- 8+ hours of powerful playtime from the two large 2000mAh batteries (4000mAh total). Enjoy your music all week without charging
- Package Contents: AUKEY SK-S1 Wireless Portable Speaker, Micro-USB Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card
You can pick up the Aukey Bluetooth Speaker here for £31.99.