Vivitek, a leading brand of visual display products, has today announced the NovoDS, an affordable and easy-to-manage digital signage solution. Ideal for creating dynamic visual displays for a corporate or public area, the digital signage content can incorporate text, photos, audio, video, and Web content in fully customizable configurations for a variety of settings. Versatile and flexible, the applications for the NovoDS range from corporate events and commercial spaces to educational facilities and public installations that need a quick and easy digital signage solution. Designed for maximum convenience, the NovoDS is 4k2k-ready for the next generation of high-resolution displays, making it a cost-effective ultra-high-definition solution.
Easy to set up and use, the NovoDS offers the convenience of content refresh over both the network and SD card. It’s so easy to use, that even non-technical members of staff will feel at ease with it, thanks to drag-n-drop template customization and a highly intuitive playlist editing function. IT Managers will appreciate the NovoDS too, thanks to it being easy to manage over a network. Despite it supporting large-scale deployments, both private and public sector organisations will appreciate it for being both affordable and highly cost-effective.
“Vivitek is committed to responding to the growing and ever changing demands for digital signage solutions. That’s why with the NovoDS, we have set a new benchmark in its class for performance, ease of use and value for money. It presents private and public sector organisations with a compelling offering that meets their need for a powerful, ultra-high-definition digital signage solution that can be install quickly and maintained easily,” stated Holger Graeff, Vivitek’s General Manager EMEA.
Suitable for applications and environments as diverse as government and public sector organizations, retail, education and hospitality, the NovoDS can play a significant role in boosting sales and awareness or sales, services or promotions by sharing relevant and easily updated information.
For user convenience, it boasts a standalone mode and a network mode. Its ease of use extends to drag’n’drop template customization and intuitive playlist editing. It also offers powerful device management and supports large deployments. Meanwhile, low TCO is assured as there is no software licence fee and future software upgrades are free.
- An easy-to-manage digital signage solution for creating dynamic multimedia content
- Complete with a user-friendly interface to generate signage content with text, photos, audio, video,feeds, widgets, IP streams, USB and IP camera feeds — without needing programming skills
- Fully customizable configuration for a variety of settings including but not limited to corporate events, commercial spaces, educational facilities and public installations
- Includes 36 pre-made signage themes or simply create a customizable template
- High Definition 1080p display quality with support for next generation ultra-high definition (3840 x 2160) display
- Display content directly from the built-in storage, microSD slot or USB flash drive
- Update signage content via a wired or wireless connection
- Network-based remote management and maintenance software for ease of deployment
- Manage and monitor the status of multiple devices from the convenience of a network connected computer
- Compatible with Windows® and Mac® operating systems
- Plug-and-play for easy setup and configuration
- Kensington® security slot to prevent theft or movement of the device